Steaks are flavorful on their own. However, the idea of weeding the steak island on your plate with sides and sauces can increase the entire aroma and taste of the dish itself. And, what’s better than ganging up on your meal with the rich taste of salads and sauces? Sounds tempting, doesn’t it?
So, if you too get perplexed when it comes to ordering the right sauces and sides with steaks, then this guide is basically curated for you.
Best Steak Companions That You Must Try
The reason that foodies emphasize on visiting authentic steakhouses like Rib’N Reef is that these restaurants have a rich menu. Wondering, how’s that relevant? Well, then, remember:
- Greater the variety, the more will be the sides to eat alongside the steak that you order.
- High-end restaurants employ only experienced staff. And who’s better than the staff to lay out suggestions about what’s best to order alongside the steak you want to eat?
Now comes the list of 5 best steak companions that are offered at Rib’N Reef.
1 . Appetizers
Everyone needs appetizers before the actual dish is served. When dining is a group, the following appetizers make the best options right before the meal arrives.
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail or Grilled
- Salmon Tartare
- Tuna Tartare
- Chorizo Sausage
- Fresh Calamari
Salads are a must companion without which the steaks won’t taste as good as they can. The ones that you should try at least once include the following.
- Signature Caesar Salad
- Authentic Greek Village Salad
- Tomato Tower
- Wedge Salad
A bowl of soup hurts no one; especially, when it’s made by the skilled Chef at Rib n reef. The ones you must try on Chef’s recommendation are listed below.
- Homemade Lobster Bisque
- Homemade Clam Chowder
- French Onion Soup Gratiné
Steaks and sauces are like the 2 sides of one coin. One cannot exist without the other.
So, always, always, remember to order a sauce when ordering a steak. Some of the options that you might find delicious are listed below.
- Flambé Au Poivre Sauce
- Mushrooms or Béarnaise Sauce
- Aïoli Sauce
- Maître d’Hotel Butter or Gorgonzola Butter or Truffles Butter Sauce
- Sides Vegetables
Last but not the least, side vegetables make a steak meal complete. Make sure to populate you plate with the following specialties.
- Fresh Grilled Asparagus
- Grilled Fresh Vegetables
- Sautée Mushrooms
- Fresh Boiled Rapini
- Fresh Boiled Broccoli
- Sautée Fresh Rapini with Onions 13
- Fresh Baby Spinach with Olive Oil and Garlic
- Creamed Fresh Baby Spinach
- Onion Rings with Aïoli Sauce