Kitchen countertops come in different materials and the materials come in different textures, colors, and sizes. So, quite clearly, the options that you have are huge. And it’s this variety that’s a blessing for those who are careful and a curse for those who aren’t. We say so because countertops are supposed to be long-term investments. If chosen precariously, you’ll be stuck with something that is neither long lasting nor good looking.
So, if you want to invest your money in the right way, then have a look at the guide listed below – what to consider when picking a kitchen countertop.
- Pick the Company Carefully
The choice of the company you pick comes even before the choice of materials. That’s because not all the firms in the market offer premium-quality genuine products. Only a few selective firms like Granite au Sommet are worth your investment.
Remember, all good dealers:
- Will have enough testimonials on their websites supporting the quality and reliability of their products and services.
- Will have showrooms that you can visit in order to pick the product you’d like as a countertop.
- Will offer support services to guide customers.
- Are easy to contact.
- Offer abundant materials in different price ranges to choose from.
- Send their designers to take measurements before the work can be started.
- Offer installation services.
- Consider Your Choice
The most popular 5 types of kitchen countertops that can last for decades are:
Each type has its distinctive traits and you need to consider what appeals you the most. For example:
- If you want natural stones then granite is the best option. But, if you want something that doesn’t require sealing, then it’s quartz that you should pick.
- If you want something that can provide your kitchens a rustic look then soapstone is what you should pick.
- If you like the classic look, then marble countertops are just the right choice for you. However, they require sealing.
- Consider Your Budget
As you know by now, there are 5 kinds of materials that are used to make the best kinds of kitchen countertops. But, all of them vary in prices. So, we have listed all the 5 types according to their prices – starting from the most expensive ones. Pick what fits your budget.
All in all, as long as you keep all the above-listed 3 factors in mind, you’ll end up with the most spectacular countertops that will transform your kitchen into your dream kitchen.