The first phase of the game begins with the placing of mandatory bets. The dealer then deals two cards to each player. These cards are dealt so that only their owner can see them. Players have the following options:
- Fold – There is probably no need to explain anything here. A player who is unsure of the strength of his cards may discard them and not participate in the game. He does not invest any money (or chips).
- Check – in the preflop phase only applies to the player in the big blind, if no player has raised before him. The big blind can then “check” because he does not have to call any raises and has already placed his mandatory bet in the game.
- Call – enter the game by paying an amount equal to the size of the big blind. Alternatively, it is the raise of a player who spoke in front of him.
- Raise – The minimum amount to raise is usually twice the big blind. The maximum then the player’s stack (all chips).
- All-in – inserts all chips that the player has available at the table.
If the player who reacts immediately after the big blind raises the original stake, then the next player in line has the option of a so-called re-raise, ie a re-increase of the previous amount. This raise is usually twice as high as the last bet.
The dealer first “burns” the first card (sets it aside so that no one can see which one it was) and then lays three cards on the table that are common to all players. This is followed by another round of betting. It starts with the first player sitting to the left of the dealer who did not discard the cards. It has three options:
- Wait (check)
If this bandarq player chooses the bet option, the player behind him has the option to call, raise or fold. He is no longer entitled to check.
After betting, all chips are moved to the pot, and if there are two or more players left in the game, the next phase continues.
The dealer “burns” the top card in the deck, turns over the next one, and places it to the right of the flop.
After the fourth community card is drawn, the player with the cards sitting first in the dealer’s left hand begins the action again. Players have the same expression options as in the previous betting round.
After a complete third betting round in the presence of two or more players, the dealer burns one card again and turns the next one to the right next to the four already revealed